Assistant Debt Advocate
NO UNIVERSITY DEGREE- NO PROBLEM
Do you have 2+ years of call centre experience in financial sales or debt collection ?
Do you take pride in your excellent written and verbal communication?
Do you have a high speed internet connection and a home office set up?
Are you available to work Sydney Australia business hours?
Are you willing to undergo further assessments?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !
• We are an exciting, innovative and professional Australian based company seeking to provide our Australian Debt Management business with outsourced BPO support services in the Philippines.
We have a strong emphasis on work/life balance and would like to give our outsourced employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and grow in their career. We expect significant growth over the next 12 months so there is potential for longer hours in the short to medium term.
• We have extensive experience in managing Filipino employees and we are very familiar with the Filipino culture and work needs/requirements. This is an ideal role for a passionate and energetic Customer Service Agent, preferably with experience in Debt Collection and it will be advantageous if you’ve worked with Australian or New Zealand clients.
This will initially be a part-time role and you will be required to work from your home base at hours which will suit our Australian team (e.g. 6hrs per day initially at various times between 6:00am to 3:00pm Mon-Fri). There may be training and development requirements in the future in NCR, Manila or Batangas City so you must be able to travel if/when required.
The successful applicants will be contracted on a probationary period for up to 4 months, until any training, development and assessment has been completed to a satisfactory standard as determined by our Australian CEO.
• Partnering closely with debt advisor’s to provide efficient and accurate support
• Dealing with clients, credit providers and other employees professionally at all times
• Emailing Correspondence to Credit Providers and ensuring its followed up.
• Contacting Credit Providers to confirm information and obtain documentation
• Ensuring client files are accurately maintained on the CRM and also by saving incoming/outgoing emails and other correspondence in a timely manner
• Abiding by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
• Abiding by privacy guidelines
• Other with other ad hoc administrative/support tasks as directed
• Solid experience in an administrative support and/or customer service role preferably with experience in debt management services.
• Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
• Confident and Assertive personality
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Displays Initiative, with high attention to detail
• Motivated to learn new skills
• Experience working with Credit Repair, financial terminology and/or previous banking experience would be desirable
• Please Note: We do NOT require candidates to have a college degree but experience in Administration Support, Customer Service, BPO, Debt Management, Credit Repair is highly desirable and above average English Language skills is essential.
Short listed applicants will be required to undergo psychometric, personality and language skills tests.
Please feel free to reach out to us with a copy of your CV!