Bookkeeper - Trust Accounting - BPO Work from Home - Australian Hours
Do you have 2+ years of experience in Trust Accounting/Bookkeeping?
Do you take pride in your excellent written and verbal communication?
Do you have a high speed internet connection and a home office set up?
Are you available to work Sydney Australia business hours?
Are you willing to undergo further assessments?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !
- We are partnering with an exciting, innovative and professional Australian based company seeking to provide their Australian Debt Management business with outsourced BPO support services in the Philippines.
- We have a strong emphasis on work/life balance and would like to give our outsourced employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and grow in their career. We expect significant growth over the next 12 months so there is potential for longer hours in the short to medium term.
- We have extensive experience in managing Filipino employees and we are very familiar with the Filipino culture and work needs/requirements. This is an ideal role for a passionate and energetic Trust Accountant/Bookkeeper and it will be advantageous if you’ve worked with Australian or New Zealand clients.
- This will initially be a part-time role and you will be required to work from your home base at hours which will suit our Australian team (e.g. 4hrs per day initially at various times between 6:00am to 3:00pm Mon-Fri). There may be training and development requirements in the future in NCR, Manila or Batangas City so you must be able to travel if/when required.
- The successful applicants will be contracted on a probationary period for up to 4 months, until any training, development and assessment has been completed to a satisfactory standard as determined by our Australian CEO.
- Manage all movements in and out of the trust account
- Trust accounting entries in legal software
- Account reconciliations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Assisting with month end close
- Implementing cost improvement methods
- Bank reconciliations in non-Trust Accounting software on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Data entry in the business software systems and also entering debits credits into the Xero accounting system and issuing, tracking and reconciling invoices (online training will be given).
- End to end payroll including superannuation, payroll tax and work cover
- Assist Senior Bookkeeper in preparing Business Activity returns
- Making online payments and keeping track of ebusiness xpenses
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reports
- Assist with other Ad Hoc tasks as required
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Solid experience in Trust Accounting and Bookkeeping role.
- Confident and Assertive personality
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Displays Initiative, with high attention to detail
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Graduate of Finance or Accounting degree
- Must have knowledgeable in XERO Accounting Software (or similar)
- Please Note:Experience in Trust Accounting, Bookkeeping is essential and above average English Language skills are also essential.
Short listed applicants will be required to undergo psychometric, personality and language skills tests.
Please make application online today!