Business Development - Debt Restructure Executive.
You will be responsible for qualifying, closing and optimizing business opportunities for new customers and small business owners.
All leads provided, commission paid weekly, short sales cycle, all marketing/sales tools provided, unique and innovative service/product.
CREDITREBOOT is a credit code compliant, debt restructure company that helps consumers and small business owners who are struggling with current levels of debt. CREDITREBOOT negotiates with banks and finance companies on behalf of their clients to restructure debt positions and adjust to an affordable level.
We do this by assessing responsible lending criteria obligations and ACCC debt collection compliance used by various credit provides to manage their credit portfolio’s. The credit facilities include unsecured debts (e.g. credit cards and personal loans) and secured debt (e.g. mortgages, investment, commercial).
Your role is to articulate the benefits of our innovative service and close sales opportunities. To succeed you will be a proven Business Development Manager with a natural tenacity to follow up leads and close new business opportunities. You will have a strong background in selling, finance industry and credit.
CREDITREBOOT has a team orientated culture full of dedicated, intelligent and dynamic individuals. Our team is collaborative and supportive in order to help you develop professionally and achieve your sales targets. You will need to be a self starter and outcome orientated.
Our philosophy, ‘ethics before deals’ and ‘we stand for the consumer’. These values are a fundamental part of who we are and contribute to our rapidly growing ‘raving-fan’ customer base.
Some of our fantastic staff benefits include:
- All leads provided and qualified, no cold calling
- Commission paid weekly
- Short sales cycle, 2-3 days from present to sale close
- All marketing/sales tools provided
- National, unparalleled innovative service/product
- Access to leading edge online training and development
- Company funded industry certification and qualifications
- Work from home with only 2 days per week in the office
The financial targets and business objectives expected to be delivered by the BDM include new business revenue and up sell to more complex debt negotiations services.
Strong sales documentation recording and call recording are mandatory for credit compliance. The BDM will be required to promote the CREDITREBOOT brand through exceptional sales engagement, and timely customer service with deep empathy for the debt challenges facing our clients.
Specifically you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve sales quotas
- To identify sales opportunities with new customers
- Maintain a pipeline of new business volume targets across the sectors
- Manage the development & maintenance of relationships with affiliates
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with the sales teams through the timely provision of excellent customer service
- You should be comfortable working from home for a majority of the week and familiar with remote time and attendance tools, call recordings, CRM client management tools.
- Must have reliable, fast internet connection, current WINDOWS+OFFICE laptop or desktop, home workspace, ZOOM
- Must have a business name ABN or Pty Ltd company to receive commissions and bonuses
- Finance or Commerce Degree would be preferred but not essential
- Sound understanding of Credit Risk
- Strong Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Experience in determining and deeming acceptable Residual Risk
- Understanding of regulatory obligations
- Ability to achieve and exceed New Business Volume Targets
- Proven track record of Business Development Experience within Finance/Credit
- Effective Time Management