Social Media Specialist - BPO Work from Home - Australian Hours!
Do you have 2+ years of Social Media Marketing experience?
Do you take pride in your excellent written and verbal communication?
Do you have a high speed internet connection and a home office set up?
Are you available to work Sydney Australia business hours?
Are you willing to undergo further assessments?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU !
We are partnering with an exciting, innovative and professional Australian based company seeking to provide their Australian Debt Management business with outsourced BPO support services in the Philippines.
As part of the Marketing team you will be responsible for driving the local social media and blog hub to communicate the CreditReboot brand proposition through engaging and exciting content. You will Work closely with our local PR Agency to deliver localised 360 campaigns and national coverage across Australia.
We have a strong emphasis on work/life balance and would like to give our outsourced employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and grow in their career.
We have extensive experience in managing Filipino employees and are very familiar with the Filipino culture and work needs/requirements. This is an ideal role for a passionate and energetic Social Media Marketing Specialist, and previous experience working with Australian or New Zealand clients is essential.
This will be a full-time contracted role and you will be required to work from your home base at hours which will suit our Australian team (i.e. 8 hrs per day between 6:00am to 3:30pm local time Mon-Fri). There may be training and development requirements in the future in NCR, Manila or Batangas City so you must be able to travel if/when required.
The successful applicants will be contracted on a probationary period for up to 4 months, until any training, development and assessment has been completed to a satisfactory standard as determined by our Australian CEO.
- Respond quickly to all inquiries and comments directed to our social media platforms
- Develop meaningful relationships with audiences on social media
- Lead the strategy for our organic social media content
- Work with the Content Lead/Marketing Manager to repurpose materials for social media
- Work with designers to create stunning social media content
- Develop and formalise our first user-generated content program
- Work closely with the rest of the executive, operations and admin team to execute partnerships with other SMB platforms/third party channels
- Build and manage our Facebook group and recently launched Instagram group
- Run social media activation activities to turn followers into evangelists of our platform and brand
- Explore and manage new opportunities to build relationships with influencers
- Segment our audiences to build localised content programs
- Stay on top of social trends and brand mentions with social listening
- Manage reporting and key measures of success for Social Media, Content and PR.
- Provide other ad hoc BPO support tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree/certificate in Marketing, PR or business.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar branded content, social & PR role preferably with experience in debt management services or similar industry.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational, time management and analytical skills with an ability to uncover insights and opportunities through reviewing a range of data and information sources
- Experienced in social media tools, influencer platforms, Zoho CRM, Google Analytics, Reporting platforms,
- Experienced in juggling multiple projects and liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Confident and has an assertive personality
- Displaying Initiative with high attention to detail and
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic about collaborating, brainstorming and thinking creatively for ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions.
- Open to feedback from multiple perspectives and are able to shift focus when needed.
- Ready, willing and able to adapt your professional design talent to brand style standards
- Positive and invigorated by fast paces and deadlines.
- Passionate about content creation; and
- has excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate and formally present ideas and rationale to other team members and business stakeholders.
- Working in a truly unique environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group
- Part of a new and exciting team, operating with a start-up mindset and energy
- Having a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Working from home during Aussie business hours and
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary and bonus program
Please make application online today!