Assisted Credit Repair Service of CreditReboot.com.au
Letter of Permission to Act on your Behalf
By emailing this letter and clicking the “I ACCEPT” tick box, you are giving Hessonite Groups on behalf CreditReboot.com.au to act as your helper, to exercise your rights to repair your credit and by communicating with various Credit Reporting Bodies, Credit Providers and Ombudsmen
- The Assisted Credit Repair Service will be executed over the next 30 days after your registration or whenever your Credit File is repaired, whichever is sooner.
- The Assisted Credit Repair Service specifically associates with credit repair, concerning errors made on your Credit File by Banks, Financial Companies, Telcos and/or Utility
- The Assisted Credit Repair Service DOES NOT include removing court judgments and/or bankruptcies.
- The Assisted Credit Repair Service only deals with the Veda Credit File, however if the information is duplicated in other Credit Reporting Bodies, it will be removed as well.
- Condition of Participation and successful credit repair within 30 days requires you to order your credit file in a timely manner.
- Credit Providers who do not respond within the time frames required by the credit reporting code are beyond the control of Credit Reboot and will be referred to the relevant Ombudsman. ‘Stone walling’ or delaying responses by the credit provider will impact the credit repair processing time.
You are under no obligation to continue the service after 30 days. Continuation of any paid Credit Reboot credit repair service is determined at your discretion and accordance to the Credit Reboot Terms & Conditions as publish on our website