REFUND POLICY OF CREDIT REBOOT
If you follow the credit repair process as described in CreditReboot.com.au in a timely manner and at least one default or enquiry, or another correction (e.g. address) on your Equifax Credit File is not repaired, we will refund your subscription fee. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing the subscription from our site. Please note that any bonuses offered on behalf of our respected partners are a matter between you and them alone and as such are not covered by this refund policy.
We WILL honor requests for a refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the service within the terms of your subscription: If at least one Default or one Enquiry on an Equifax Credit File has NOT been removed during the promised duration yet you followed all steps including;
- Timely submission of correspondence to appropriate parties and;
- Timely responses of the appropriate parties were received and acted upon.
- Inapplicable Service to Credit File Issue: The App is designed to remove the following types of adverse listing in an Equifax Credit File ONLY:
- Credit Defaults
- Credit Enquiries
- Credit Clearouts
Any other type of adverse listing recorded on a customer’s Equifax Credit File such as bankruptcy notice or court judgement can NOT be removed in this version of the App.
- Faulty App within 5 Days of Subscription Purchase: Once you download the App and pay the subscription, it is your responsibility to check the app to ensure it is working. Upon learning that the App is not functioning properly, you must report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org within FIVE days. If no resolution is possible, a refund shall be issued.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility for, and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on, incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
Live Chat Schedule: 9:00 AM to 4.30 PM Mondays to Fridays
Please allow 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on any issues raised.
Requests for a refund must be submitted by email and are only accepted within7 days after the email is received by us. You should accompany any refund request with full details and grounds/reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please ensure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.
A refund is issued to you upon receipt of a Waiver of Copyright signed by you.